Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Change of Schedule

Loyal Freshmen and Freshwomen,

First, I would like to thank everyone for reading Freshies as I put a great deal of myself into this blog. I have acquired full-time employment and will thus have to change the schedule as to when I update this fine social gathering place. I will now be updating Freshies on Saturday and Sunday's mostly with some weekday posts sneaking in there every once and a while. I urge you to continue reading as Freshies will now become a week in review and will sum up the freshest ingredients on the internet during the week. 

Thank You,


Freshies

1 comment:

JDP said...

No. No! NO!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I look forward to the weekends. Not like I didn't already. But now I'll REALLY look forward to them.

These word verifications... what the hell does "throc" mean? They never cease to mystify...