Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Brandon Llyod the rapper?

Yes, it is true Brandon Llyod, Chicago Bear Brandon Lloyd, is becoming a rapper. He goes by the stage name B. Lloyd (very original) and will be releasing an album called Master Of Ceremony on Feb. 2. His current single "She All Mine" is featured on itunes and I suggest you check it out. I thought it would be terrible because the only analogies most athlete/rappers come up with have to do with their respective sport. Take Ron Ron Artest's Cd for instance. And this is a good example: 
"I'm more passionate about football just because that's my job, but at the same time I approach music with the same amount of passion," Lloyd told HipHopDX"It gives me the same feeling. The working and the creating the song. Hearing the final product it's like scoring a touchdown." 
But it actually isn't that bad and it doesn't seem full of sports related analogies. So, check it out.

No comments: